Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Hi everyone,

My name is Tawni and I've been assisting with Dr Kim for almost a year and a half now. When I first began, I felt nervous and excited all at the same time. Not only did I walk into an office with a great Dr to help motivate and coach me through dental assisting, I was also blessed with amazing staff members! Everyone is truly, so welcoming and helpful. I have learned and grown so much from each and every person here.

I'd have to say my favorite procedure is a crown prep. I used to work in a dental lab, as a lab technician, where I worked on crown and bridge. I enjoyed that job, but was missing the personal aspect of getting to know and converse with others. Working today in a dental office where I get to put my skills as a lab tech, together with the joy of meeting our patients and getting to know them and listen to their stories, has been incredible. I am happy to continue to meet new patients and hopefully brighten their day, as they brighten mine.

Tawni, Dental Assistant


No comments:

Post a Comment