Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Why I love my job

I have been working for Olympia Family Dental for almost a year and it sure has gone fast. "Time flies when you're having fun".
This is the most amazing team that I have had the opportunity to work for. There is no drama in our office. All of the staff come to work with great attitudes and there is no job in the office that any of us would not take on. Everyone here is a team player and if we don't know how to do something there is always someone that will patiently teach you how. Our patients often compliment me on the "vibe" in our office and tell me they can feel it right away. 

It is an amazing feeling to love going to work every day. Our team works together to create an atmosphere that our patients can feel is compassionate, caring, and delivers the highest standard of care.
When an office delivers this type of care it grows so fast. People are attracted to an office like this and they refer friends and family. It is truly amazing to witness.

Shelley C

Front Office Staff

No comments:

Post a Comment